Environments Design Director
Our Environments division is looking for a new Design Director – a rare opportunity to join a smart, ambitious team delivering global, award-winning projects.
THERE is one of Australia’s leading design agencies delivering brands in the built environment. We harness the power of place by creating place-led brands, and the environments that bring them to life.
What we’re looking for:
The Environments Design Director will work across a diverse range of projects for top-tier brands, including environmental graphics & branding, placemaking, signage & wayfinding.
You’ll lead a dedicated team across the whole project lifespan, from ideation and concepts through to documentation and production.
You will bring a high-level design aesthetic, along with strong conceptual and technical skills. You will be confident and composed in client-facing presentations, and collaborative and collegiate with team-mates in the studio.
You will thrive on being creative and meticulous, and play a crucial role in building on THERE’s renowned, award-winning output.
You will bring:
– 5+ years experience in a design-leadership role
– An award-winning portfolio and high-design aesthetic
– Strong communication skills – articulate, friendly and collaborative
– Demonstrated leadership ability
– Experience in managing multiple projects
– Adobe Creative Suite skills (essential)
– SketchUp / Blender / SignAgent Pro skills (beneficial)
THERE will offer:
– A culture that is big on wellbeing and reward
– A competitive salary
– An inspiring studio workplace with a diverse and talented team
– Wellbeing Wednesdays – rotating wellness activities
– Friday Socials – end-of-week catchups
– Quarterly Outings – design-related cultural excursions
– Birthday Bonus – annual freebie day-off
More About THERE?
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, portfolio and covering letter with the subject line I’m your new DD to: email@example.com