Senior Account Manager
Join our Team.
THERE is inviting a bright & sharp Senior Account Manager to join our Sydney team.
You will be working across a range of Brand projects throughout their life cycle; from brand articulation, brand creation through to rollout & implementation, and into production.
Our clients include Hospitality & F&B brands, Property developers, Asset Funds, Architectural brands etc.
With a natural passion for all things design and brand, your role will involve: Studio brand team workflow management, brand workshop participation, creative brief writing, driving client meetings, prepare fee estimates, project budget management, developing and growing account revenue, general project administration, accounts and reporting.
On a daily basis you will co-ordinate with the creative team, producers, suppliers & directors. Key day-to-day tasks include overall management of deliverables, tracking project workflows and invoice management.
Your Key qualities :
– You like to take ownership over your role and clients. You display integrity and a duty-of-care in everything you do, going above & beyond expectations. You own your jobs from start to finish, and persevere if things get challenging.
– You pre-empt client’s requirements and don’t wait to be told what to do (because you’ve probably already done it). You are super-organised and confident in wrangling clients while managing multiple brands simultaneously.
– You bring the best of you everyday, contributing to a diverse and inclusive team.
– You bring your smarts, A-game and individuality to every situation. You are a consistent and reliable team-member – you’re in this for the long haul, not just the highlights.
– You never settle for average – challenging the norm by being brave and exploring new frontiers of creativity & new ways of doing things. Always thinking, having fun and never being afraid to speak up.
– You bring a can-do attitude to work life and studio culture, because positive behaviour influences the experience of others. You look out for team mates and connect with clients – leaving a positive trail with everyone you engage with.
To be successful in this role you:
– Have 5 years or more of highly relevant project management & production experience
– Are disciplined, tenacious, self motivated & process driven
– Have a skill & passion for brand design
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly over the phone and in meetings
– Have successfully demonstrated that you take responsibility and do what it takes to achieve a successful outcome, yet believe in leaving a positive trail with everyone you engage with
– Are tertiary educated and demonstrate the ability to think strategically
– Can work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
– Have intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, & preferably Streamtime)
– Will be an English-speaking Australian citizen or Perm Resident
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and covering letter with the subject line ’I am SAM’ to: email@example.com